Set & Forget Setting Powder sets liquids (liquid foundation, concealer etc), evens skin tone, controls oil and smooths the texture of the skin. Enjoy the latest advances in artistry and make it work for you for naturally polished, even skin.
Apart from it’s amazing scent which sensitive skin/allergy safe and makes it smell yummy enough to eat this powder will help lock in your look with it’s sweat resistant properties allowing your skin to breathe throughout the day instead of feeling like it’s melting off on those hot summer days.
Let your colors take center stage, with an almost translucent coverage that doesn’t leave you looking washed out and pale. Suitable for most skin tones, this powder gives your makeup a soft velvety feel to keep it fresh. Stardust setting powder makes constant touch-ups a thing of the past.
| Features & Benefits |
- Delivers a flawless soft-focus finish blurring the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Set & Forget Setting Powder works to optically correct, not mask imperfections
- Sets makeup for longer wear
- Natural clouded formula leaves a near invisible finish, perfect for almost all skin tones
- Can be used to bake undereye concealer to prevent creasing
- It special Sweat Resistant formula lets your skin breathe throughout the day or night to help prevent the clogging of pores or breakouts
- Is sensitive skin and allergy safe, even with a slight fragrance
- Made with Vitamin E to nourish the skin
- Australian Made & Owned
- Is vegan friendly & cruelty free
- Not tested on animals, we are proud to be a cruelty free brand
How to Use |
- After your liquids have been applied use a fluffy powder brush to pick up a small amount of powder and tap off excess. Apply powder all over the face to set makeup.
- With a Brush: Dip into powder then tap off excess. Apply to the face using circular motions starting in the center of the face and working outwards until blended.
- With a Puff: Dip into powder then tap off excess. Apply by pressing and rolling the puff onto the skin.
Mica, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Vegetable Squalene, Vitamin E, Lauryl Lysine, Fragrance