Stardust foundation is up to SPF 15 and is enriched with vitamins E & C to help protect and nourish your skin throughout the day. Designed to be lightweight, buildable and breathable, you’ll have the confidence to wear Stardust foundation no matter how busy your day gets.
Australians know a thing or two about harsh weather, which is why Stardust foundation is made using high quality natural ingredients is sweat-proof and won’t clog your pores. This is a super versatile mineral foundation perfect for your everyday.
We know it’s sometimes hard to choose your shade, which is why on your first foundation order with us we will also include a tester pot of the colour you’ve chosen and 1 colour each side. We also offer a free exchange on your first order if you need to change your colour.
| Features & Benefits |
Give it to me straight:
Stardust Cosmetics Foundation Powder Is:
- Suitable for everyday use
- Buildable from light to full coverage
- Suitable for all ages no matter what your identifier
- Australian Made & Owned
- Allows your skin to breathe (Non-comedogenic formula.)
- Sweat Proof
- Enriched with Vitamins E & C for nourished skin
- Up to SPF15 to protect you from the harsh sun’s rays
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- Not tested on animals, we are proud to be a cruelty free brand
- Is 100% mineral
- NO Alcohol
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Sulfates
- NO Talc
How to Use |
- Start with a clean face. Apply your favourite primer or moisturiser as a base
- Grab your favourite foundation brush [**Pro Tip – The looser the brush, the lighter the coverage] We personally love the Morphe M439 Face Brush
- Grab a little powder and tap to remove excess
- Start in the centre and work out in a circular motion for even coverage. Repeat as necessary
- If you are after a fuller coverage, this foundation is easy to build so repeat Step 4 until you achieve your desired results.
Selecting Your Shade |
How to find your undertone
Not sure what that is or why it's relevant? That's ok! We are here to help!
1. Take a close look at the veins on the underside of your wrist.
Are your veins blue or purple? If so you have a cool undertone and will look good in shades with a pink or red undertone.
Are your veins green or olive? If yes, you have a warm undertone and will look great in products with a yellow undertone.
Now you are armed with this information on what undertone will suit you best and make an informed choice on which colours will work best on your skin tone!
If you're still uncertain on which foundation to order then we suggest purchasing one of our sample packs. This gives you 3 colours to play with.
Weight - 8g
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Squalene, Vitamin E. May contain +/- Iron Oxides (CI# 77491, 77492, 77499), Tin Oxide, Ultramarine, Chromium Oxide Green.